BTSSC (F.A.M.S) Camp
In order for us to create authentic relationships with students & community leaders, BTSSC will offer a free Faith Agility Movement & Speed (F.A.M.S) camp to serve the students of the community.
Beyond contributing to the development of the students’ sports skills, the BTSSC (F.A.M.S) Camp Experience is designed for the community to come together, and have fun. Our goal is for the students to not only learn camp specifics, but we would like to share with the students our purpose for connecting with them. We look forward to serving the attendees as well as contributing to their development for their future endeavors.
The BTSSC (F.A.M.S) Camp Experience will provide students with the opportunity to learn and apply the why, how, and what of:
- Faith: Share the Word of God & our daily life principles of Connect, Learn, Teach, & Serve
- Agility: Multi-directional movements, acceleration, deceleration, 20 yard short shuttle, 3-cone drill, and the 60 yard shuttle
- Movements: Dynamic warm-up, squat, hinge, jumping, and landing
- Speed: Stance, starts, coordination, linear movements, 20, 40, and 60 yard dash
Register for each camp by clicking the link below.
- BTSSC (F.A.M.S) Camp – Sumter, SC (Register Here)
- Where: Lakewood High School
- When: March 28th, 2020 (9AM to 12PM)
- BTSSC (F.A.M.S) Camp – Columbia, SC (Register Here)
- Where: Heathwood Hall
- When: April 25th, 2020 (9AM to 12PM)